APPLE iPhone 5-REVIEW
The Apple family or rather the iPhone family has yet another member added to it. Following the success of iPhone 4s handsets which has sold over a 20 million units and has grabbed many awards at the Gadget shows, the new member is expected to be a blast. There are various hot debates going around regarding when is it going to release, and this is making the ardent Apple lovers more and more impatient.
Apple puts an estimate of selling about 50 million units of the iPhone 5. Rumors always find a place everywhere and the rumor is that, it can be priced anywhere between 299 to 825 dollars which is quite an amount. But such rumors will be forgotten when the features will be seen. The first inspiration always starts at home and truly getting inspired from the Apple Mac book the iPhone 5 has become much slimmer and stylish. It is expected to house a quad-core processor and RAM may go up to 2 GB.
iPhone Features at a glance
- Owned by Apple Inc.
- It would be available as both GSM and CDMA sets on 2G, 3G and 4G networks.
- It is expected to release around September 2012.
- It has a LED back lift capacitive touch screen which is a TFT and has multi-touch features.
- It has a 3.5 mm jack with a loudspeaker and vibration alert mode.
- It has a no card slot with models available in 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB internal memory.
- It is both GPRS and EDGE enabled.
- It has a WiFi, Bluetooth and USB version 2.0
- It has an 8 MP camera with autofocus and LED flash and much other features.
- It also has a 1.2 MP front camera for video calling over 3G and 4G networks.
- It has a much improved battery life with 225 hours on standby .
- The Home button is removed and resolution is expected to be 40% better than the previous models.
- It would be available in black and white colours with the iconic Apple logo on its back.
- It even has a 3D display.
Looking at its features, only wait can be done and it is expected to become a mile stone in the field of mobile technology.