Much awaited Carbon for Twitter app has been released. It would be quite handy application for Nexus 4 device. The Carbon for Twitter app comes with nice user interface with plenty of features including with Power Scroll, Tilt Timeline to refresh, Background updates, Filters for Keyword, Hashtags, Threaded Direct Messages, Rich HD style for user’s profile etc. Whether you want to install Carbon for Twitter from APK then chase rest part of this tutorial.
As, particular ‘Carbon for Twitter’ app is available in Google Play Store. When you need to install this, just follow successive steps.
- Download both Carbon for Twitter and Astro File Manager application one by one.
- After then en-route to Settings < Applications and checked to Unknown Sources option and tap OK button that appears in a warning window.
- Connect your Nexus 4 device to PC and transfer downloaded Carbon for Twitter app to SD card.
- When above act completes, you need to disconnect your Nexus 4 device from PC and navigate such directory, where apk file has been placed. Just Tap it.
- Just tap apk file in the directory and select Open App Manager which comes in popup. Tap it to begin the installation process of ‘Carbon for Twitter’.