An update firmware named DXUCMB1 Android 4.1.2 is present for Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 tablet. It is fully unauthorized firmware which means this firmware can be installed on any Galaxy Note 10.1.N8000 tablet.
Android 4.1.2 DXUCMB1 Firmware Descriptions
PDA – N8000DXUCMB1
Version – 4.1.2
Date – Feb 2013
• Howto-connect is not answerable for any type of damage to your tablet during or after the firmware update procedure. So Samsung owners have to do the action of the firmware update on their own risk.
• This tip is valid only for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 tablet.
• Before preceding the firmware update, Note owners have to install Samsung USB driver to their computer. Without installing the USB driver, Samsung Note tablet cannot be connected to the computer.
Download Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 USB drivers
• It is compulsory to back up all essential data of Galaxy Note 10.1.N8000 tablet to SD card. Samsung users can also backup data to the computer via Samsung KIES.
• Activate USB debugging mode.
• Confirm that your Galaxy Note tablet is charged up to 80-85% battery percentage. It is an important point for Samsung user because due to low battery level, tablet can also go dead.
• Samsung Galaxy N 8000 tablet should be unlocked from concerned carrier.
Read the step-by-step tips process of the firmware update with the Galaxy Note 10.1.N8000 tablet
Download Android 4.1.2 N8000DXUCMB1 firmware in ZIP file to your computer and extract it.
Download ODIN v1.85 tool
Power OFF your tablet and boot into download mode. To do so, Press and hold the Volume Down + and Power button jointly until you get the Samsung logo or the logo of Android robot with triangle. It is called download mode.
Open ODIN tool on your computer. Connect Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet to your computer with USB cable under download mode.
As soon as the tablet is connected effectively, ID: COM boxes of ODIN tool will change into yellow color. Then it will show also connected Port number. This process takes few minutes.
Using the ODIN tool, now select the following files one by one from the extracted firmware folder.
a. Click on PDA button and select CODE titled file.
b. Click on Phone button and select MODEM named file.
c. Click on CSC and select CSC file.
d. Click on PIT and select the .pit file.
Note – Take no notice of above three steps if there is found such file.
In ODIN tool, check the both options which are Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time.
Now hit the Start button in ODIN tool. Then the process of Installation will begin and it would finish in few minutes.
After the installation is finished, your Samsung tablet will reboot. Then home screen will boot with updated DXUCMB1 Android 4.1.2 firmware. To verify the installed firmware, go to Settings and tap on About tablet.