WHAT IS GOOGLE NOSE?
After the sensation of type, talk and touch now it’s a new notion for aroma and smell from phones or browser. Yes, it is like a wonder. You can smell something like lemon, house manure, wet dog, etc. It is Goggle’s new evolution.
With the help of Google Nose, one can virtually smell different objects and things without having it or standing nearby to it. It is the screen radiation which allows the users to Smell the desired thing. It has been rumored that Google nose is inspired from iPhone App.
It resembles with the :-
- Android Ambient Oder Detection collects smells via the world’s most sensible operating System.
- SMELLED 1.8 high resolution compatible for smelling odors.
How does it work?
- First move to Google Nose beta.
- It takes us to a random page where one can see the options like Smell, share aroma and how it works.
- Then we will click on the “Smell” button.
- Bring your nose as close to the Screen as possible and press Enter.
- Click Start Smelling.
As present Google nose works only with the LCD and LED monitors.
Now it should be cleared that it was nothing, but just an April Fool Prank from Google…..
One more April Fool from Google:
At once Google started to show number active visitors many times more than the actual number of visitors in Real time of Analytics of websites. It was a prank for website owners who suddenly got emotional. Location of these visitors was International Space Station in USA.
See video of Introduction of Google Nose: