As you know well installation of any Software in any system requires Administrative authority of users. Without Administrative power possibility of installation could not be taken place. It means auto enabled Administrative Accounts paves the way of proper working of computer.
Suppose that you are working in default admin account and it does stop working due to troubleshoot (virus attack, invalid configuration, missing system file, lost password and more). Then what can a common user do ? Users have to do nothing but enable it Administrative Account once again. The way of enabling Administrative Accounts in Windows 7 are mentioned below: –
- Click on Start button and choose All Programs and click it.
- Find Accessories option in program lists and open it.
- Go to Command prompt in drop down menu list and open it through right clicking and select Run as administrator.
- In Command Prompt , type command – net user administrator /active:yes
- Now exit from command prompt
- Go to shut down button in desktop select Switch User and click it.
- After login window startup screen, it will display active default admin account along with another local user account.
Disable Administrator Account
If you have enabled default admin account once and want to disable it.
- login local account and open command Prompt same as above mentioned process.
- Now type command – net user administrator /active:no and press enter button on keyboard.
- Restart your windows 7.
Now you are unable to view default admin account in window startup login screen.