How To Enable Touch Screen Feature in Office 2013 – Now, it is the time of touch input devices (Tablet PC). So Microsoft has added touch screen feature in MS Office 2013 edition. When you are running MS word 2013 with Tablet PC, you can enable touch input feature.
I am going to present related tips of
How To Enable Touch Screen Feature in Office 2013
- Launch Word 2013 application and click on the small arrow button at the top left panel which is besides to the Redo and Undo button of the title bar.
- It is also called Customize Quick Access Toolbar, and you get drop-down menu panel.
- Choose this option from here – Touch Mode
- Once you choose the Touch Mode option, its shortcut will be included at the Title bar with Redo and Undo button.
- When you click on the Touch mode button on the title bar, touch screen feature will be enabled in your supported devices (Tablets).
in command prompt write : Error invalid key name .
Type " Reg add /?" For Usage.
I just want to say I am very new to blogs and honestly liked your website. Very likely I’m likely to bookmark your blog . You certainly have amazing well written articles. Kudos for revealing your web site.
Creating a chart in Excel is a simple pcseros:1. Type in the data into the spreadsheet.2. Select the data you want to summarize visually.3. On the insert table, in the Charts group, click the type of chart you want to create!
It d be awesome to possess a commented selection.
Excellent. I'm able to think of several Facebook pages that need Disliked.
I was wondering in you have got any plans to convert your 2 ebooks to a kindle model. I just did this with mine, it'd be another income source for you
This is such a superior idea. A friend of mine sent me your url. It's such a superior way to engage readers offline and get physical mail which everyone loves. I may should do this after my blog is up and running a bit more.
I like your point of view. Like a problem-solver
MBT Women Shoessays:
quality information People are bound to find this really important. I had no clue on some of the things you mentioned earlier, thanks!