How To Enable Touch Screen Feature in Office 2013 – Now, it is the time of touch input devices (Tablet PC). So Microsoft has added touch screen feature in MS Office 2013 edition. When you are running MS word 2013 with Tablet PC, you can enable touch input feature.
I am going to present related tips of
How To Enable Touch Screen Feature in Office 2013
- Launch Word 2013 application and click on the small arrow button at the top left panel which is besides to the Redo and Undo button of the title bar.
- It is also called Customize Quick Access Toolbar, and you get drop-down menu panel.
- Choose this option from here – Touch Mode
- Once you choose the Touch Mode option, its shortcut will be included at the Title bar with Redo and Undo button.
- When you click on the Touch mode button on the title bar, touch screen feature will be enabled in your supported devices (Tablets).