You have witnessed a couple of changes in Gmail in recent times. As you find newly built Message Compose , Forward or Reply interface as well as integrated Google Drive features in Gmail. By and large, these inclusions are made to meet with users expectation.
However, there are many people using Gmail prefer SkyDrive than Google Drive. So, persons following the SkyDrive need to integration with Gmail. If you with such temptation then switch to Attachments.me application that gives Gmail integration with SkyDrive. It is an effective extension that functions on Mozilla Firefox browser. Now, I am showing all successive steps to integrate SkyDrive with Gmail.
- At first install Attachments.me extension on your browser. You may install it, using below link.
- As soon as the extension is installed on Firefox, you see ‘Open Gmail’ message. Click on ‘Open Gmail’ option and log in to your account.
- Whenever the Gmail log in successfully concludes, the particular extension seeks to configure it. You have to ‘Click to get started’ option here.
- Then allow permission to access your Gmail account.
- Now choose ‘SkyDrive’ cloud service, which you want to integrate with Gmail. It is quite obvious that you have to log in with your SkyDrive account to get completed rest of the setting to integrate SkyDrive with Gmail.
Download Attachments.me (Firefox Extension)