Windows 11 has obtained the LCU for December 2021 which comprises diverse security improvements. KB5008215 is the release that increases the version to Windows 11 22000.376. No additional changes or bug fixes are made through this patch rollout. Furthermore, the company announced that the Preview release aka C release won’t be available because of minimal operations during the festive season.
The release doesn’t have any known issues.
KB5008215 Windows 11 22000.376
Here is the changelog –
This update contains miscellaneous security improvements to internal OS functionality. No additional issues were documented for this release.
There s no known issues found in this update
How to download KB5008215 and install it on Windows 11
Make sure that the most recent Servicing Stack Update 22000.345 is installed and follow any of the underneath methods –
Method-1: Via auto Windows update
- Click on Search.
- Type – updates.
- Press – Enter.
- Settings page will prompt displaying the Windows update page by default.
- Go to the right pane and click on – Check for updates.
- The pending updates will be started checking by the system furthermore started downloading. After the process gets over you you will get a prompt asking to Reboot your device. Preferably click on Restart now.
Method-2: Manually from Microsoft update catalog
- Click KB5008215 direct download link.
- You will notice 4 update files there; determine which one is suitable for your system and click on Download.
- When another page will open on the screen click on the MSU file link there.
- As the downloading is completed Windows Standalone installer will start installing process automatically.
- Let the installation finish.