On Windows 8.1 you might have known to open PC Settings through Charms Bar, Pinned Settings App to Taskbar, using Command, through App View. Here we discuss on all possible ways you can launch PC Setting on Windows 8 and 8.1 PC.
The features of Windows 8 or 8.1 are the trendy and the new ones to work with. The operating system allows you to change the system settings through a particular app called PC Settings. The main functions of PC Settings are to change the settings of your PC and Devices, Accounts, Network, Time and Language and it has many more other criteria to deal with. With the advancement of technology, Windows 8.1 has most of the classic control panel settings in the PC Settings app. All you have to do is open the PC Settings app and do the necessary changes whenever you wanted to do it.
This article represents you the various ways of accessing the PC Settings app in Windows 8. There are five different ways through which you can open the PC Settings app in Windows 8.
Most Popular Way to Open PC Settings on Windows 8 and 8.1
- The common access to the PC Settings app is by using the mouse pointer. All you have to do is to swipe your mouse to the right edge of the screen.
- When you do that you can see different options are available on the right edge of the screen.
- Click on Settings option.
- You can see the Settings charm.
- Click on the Change PC Settings which is on the bottom of the Settings charm.
- Now you can view the PC Settings app.
Most Convenient Way to open PC Settings on Windows 8 and 8.1 Time and Again
- Press Windows + I Keys jointly on the keyboard.
- Settings Charm is directly open.
- Click on the Change PC Settings as in above image.
- PC Settings app is open.
Open Windows 8.1 Settings Using Command
- Press Windows + R keys jointly on the keyboard.
- A Run dialog box comes on the screen.
- Enter the following command in the space provided:
- Click Ok to proceed further.
- PC Settings app is directly opened.
Easiest Way to Open PC Settings in Windows 8.1
- Open the PC Settings app with any of the above mentioned methods.
- Now switch to the Desktop mode.
- Right click on the PC Settings option on the taskbar menu.
- Click Pin this program to taskbar.
- Now PC Settings app is pinned to your taskbar.
- Open it anytime by clicking on it directly.
Through Apps view
- Go to Start Screen and click on the downward arrow to open Apps View.
- Type PC Settings in the search bar.
- You will get the PC Settings app.
- Click on it and do the necessary changes.
- Switch to the Start Screen mode.
- Select the Search option.
- Enter PC Settings in the text field.
- PC Settings app can be viewed now.