Several Smartphones don’t provide an integrated call recording support by default, because Android users misuse the call recording feature. Really, the need to record a phone call is very essential. MP3 InCall Recorder & Voice is a free Android app that lets you to record phone calls in MP3 format.
How to use MP3 InCall Recorder & Voice app on Android phone ?
- The app works in the background and places a button (small green) at the top right of the phone app’s main screen. Once you make or receive a phone call, tap on this button immediately in order to start the call recording.
- The app automatically ends call recording when you finish a call.
- The app also performs the role as a simple voice recorder. It means you can save call recordings in MP3 format to your memory card and play openly in the app.
- The free version of MP3 InCall Recorder & Voice app offers ads and limited features in the app screen. After upgrading to the pro version, it stops ads and enable the Record all calls mode.
- The app will also identify your phone contacts when a call recording action is finished. You can see the total recording duration, size, date, and time of every recorded call.
- To play a recording call, select it from the call list in your memory card and click on the play button at the bottom.
Download MP3 InCall Recorder & Voice App For Android Phone