Windows 8 default Internet Explorer 10th edition is a popular and compatible browser. It offers fresh and better feel to windows users when they surf Internet through Metro screen placed Internet Explorer app. But for some reason you wish to uninstall Internet Explorer 10 from both desktop and metro screen. Here I am providing tips to uninstall this browser.
Process of uninstall Internet Explorer app in windows 8 –
- At first, launch RUN dialog box by pressing shortcut windows key + R.
- Type command – appwiz.cpl and click on OK button.
- Now you will get new dialog box as programs and features.
- From left panel Click in this link – Turn Windows features on or off.
- Then a new dialog box like windows features is appearing. Find Internet Explorer 10 option and uncheck the tab. Finally, click OK button.
- Just a warning pop-up box displays. Choose yes option.
- Now your Windows 8 computer asks to restart for applying new effects.
When windows 8 loads after restarting, default Internet Explorer will be vanished from both locations (Desktop mode and Metro screen) permanently.