How to Reset Factory Settings to Micromax Funbook – In Present times, Android tablets is being used broadly. For business or education purpose, Android tablet performs significant role among its users. The Cause is its simple and user-friendly performance. The top rated mobile company Micromax has launched a Funbook tablet in different models in the market in 2012. Micromax Funbook tablet comes with Android supported mobile operating system.
If your Micromax Funbook tablet is working unresponsive due to invalid settings or sudden virus attack. then you can improve it through reset factory setting. In Funbook tablet, reset factory settings can be made either with Android menu which is called soft reset or by power buttons known hard reset.
Before starting any reset factory settings tablet, at first, you should backup every essential content like videos, songs, pictures, apps, personal files or documents from tablet to SD card. Otherwise, everything will be wiped out from the tablet after the reset action.
Way to Reset Factory Settings to Micromax Funbook
Soft Reset Micromax Funbook Tablet
- At first, launch menu list on the screen and tap on settings.
- In the settings screen, tap on backup and reset button in the menu list.
- In the right side, check the box related to this option – Erase SD card and tap on Reset tablet button.
- Now tap on Erase everything button.
Thus, your Funbook tablet will reboot. Wait a few moments to finish reset factory settings actions.
Hard Reset Micromax Funbook Tablet
- At first power off Funbook tablet.
- Push menu keys, power keys and Volume up keys at same time and hold up for 10 seconds.
- Now tablet will power on with android logo recovery screen. Then scroll the volume up keys to select wipe factory reset option and press the power key.
- Press the power keys to start the hard reset action on Funbook tablet.
Thus, hard reset process of factory settings will clean the entire info and files not including on the SD card. It takes the tablet to the condition while you purchased it.