Gmail has presented a feature to users. It has started free SMS service from Gmail account. Gmail has made agreement with every Indian mobile operator to implement this features. In this, Gmail users can send 50 free SMS in single day. But a big question is how to send.
Let’s follow below tips:
- Firstly sign in your Gmail account.
- On account page left corner, you have to type preferred mobile number in the rectangular chat search box.
- Then click on Send SMS button.
- Just a pop-up dialog box appears. Here fill up mobile number holder name under Contact name section and hit on Save button.
- Next Chat window will launch with this mobile number immediately.
- Then type your message and press Enter button from Keyboard.
Thus your message will be dispatched to your friend’s mobile through mobile SMS, if you friends answers back to your message, it will be confirmed on current chat window. Your chat messages will be stored in your chat history automatically.
Enjoy Google launched Free SMS service on your mobile phones from Gmail account with happy smile.