‘Activate Windows now’ is a notification tray displayed by Windows time to time on our System screen. This notification pop up appears suddenly in Windows 8 as Windows 7. What is the cause of this notification in Windows 8? In fact, when you are working on the computer, Windows indulges in checking security and user control, maintenance concerned problems in the background, Windows Defender, and Windows Error Reporting System and sends the notification ‘Activate Windows now’. But the big question remains at the same place how to Stop ‘Activate Windows Now’ Notification in Windows 8. So proceed further:
How to Stop ‘Activate Windows Now’ Notification in Windows 8
- At first, you have to launch Action Center Window in your Windows 8.
- For this, press a click on icon from taskbar panel.
- From right context menu panel select Customize link.
- Then you get Action Center window. Under Security section, click on this link Turn off messages about Windows Activation
- In Action Center window, click on this link from the left panel – Change Action Center settings.
- Then you get a new window. Under security messages section uncheck the box that contains the option like – Windows activation
- At last click OK button to apply new effects in Windows 8.