In Outlook 2013 a tool is added that will help you in planning meetings and in many more way. This weather information addition will inform you weather report of the localities, for which you wish. So you can prepare your routine with help of this.
Modify weather information in Outlook 2013
- Start Outlook 2013 application in your computer. Hit on the FILE button at top – left corner to show backstage panel.
- From backstage panel, choose Options from left panel to carry outlook options window.
- Choose Calendar in left panel and search weather section underneath outlook options window.
- In weather section, check the box – Show weather on the calendar and from show temperature section choose Celsius option.
- At last click on the OK button to apply new effects.
That’s all you have performed weather settings in outlook 2013.
How Can You Add New Location In Outlook 2013
Although it shows New York at first, but don’t worry. You can also configure time Zone in outlook 2013 easily. For it,
- Click on the small arrow button in front of that shown current city.
- Choose an option Add Location to insert new opted city or place.
- It takes few minutes to search in outlook lists, choose the place or city from search lists which you want to show in outlook 2013.