System Requirement to have Windows 10 on Your PC. We found out there are some users who are unable to move ahead with the download and installation or upgrading as their system failed to meet the actual requirements. If you are also facing trouble in the process, it means that your system is not meeting the required needs that are necessary to carry out the entire thing. So, here we present to you the list of the requirements that your system will need to upgrade to Windows 10 new preview build 9226 either from Windows 7, 8 or 8.1.
It is good for the users of Windows 8.1 as it will be an easy thing to go. But if you are not a user of Windows 8.1, don’t get tensed. These are the required things needed for your PC to upgrade to Windows 10 new preview build:
System Requirement for downloading Windows 10
- 1 GHz or having more speed processor.
- 1 GB for the device having 32 bit and 2 GB for the device occupying 64 bit RAM.
- 16GB vacant hard disk area for 32 bit or 20 GB for 64 bit.
- Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device having WDDM driver graphics card.
- Access to the internet along with an account in Microsoft.
Additional things to take care of
- Technical Preview does not assist processors and hardware configuration for certain computers. This might include minor numbers of former CPUs of 64-bit, and few 32 GB and every 16 GB devices that are flowing in the condensed operating system.
- You will need an internet connection with an account in Microsoft to attain the facility of the Windows Store and also to download and run applications along with a high screen resolution of at least 1024×768.
- Not all but you will see many apps of Windows 8.1 in the Windows Store of Technical Preview. If your mind gets change and you want to get back to Windows 8 or 8.1, ascertain to again install the apps from the Windows Store.
- The digital assistant Cortana is obtainable only in English (United States) only.
- Windows Media Player will not be able to play any DVDs with this version.
- In case, you are on Windows 8 or 8.1 and have not installed the Windows 8.1 Update, you won’t be able to install the preview. So, first, get the Windows Update in on the earlier Operating and then start the installation of the preview. You can even put effort to download an ISO file.
- Windows RT 8.1 editions will not be able to hold the preview.
- Windows Media Center will be wiped out in the subject to you hold Windows 8 Pro along with the Media Center.
- Without SP1, if you are running Windows 7, there is only one way to upgrade your PC to the preview is by downloading an ISO file. Alternatively, you can install Windows 7 SP1 and then go ahead with the upgrade to the preview by utilizing the Windows Update or else can download an ISO file.