As you know – Tethered and Untethered are two most common Jailbreak Tools. It is the matter of concern to ‘Untether Jailbreak iPhone 4, 4S, 5 on iOS 6. Considering long pending demands, I put step-wise method of Untether Jailbreak iPhone 4, 4S, 5 on iOS 6 using Evasion Tool.
- At first download Evasion Tool on Windows / Mac devices.
- After completion of downloading Evasion Tool, run it.
- Then plug to your iDevice to your computer. Before plugging, be sure to turn off iDevice Passcodes. You can turn off iDevice Passcodes by going to Settings < General < Passcode Lock < Turn Passcode Off.
- Once Evasion Tool detects your iDevice, just click on Jailbreak button to begin Jailbreak process.
- The process takes a few minutes. Whenever process is completed, you get a message to Unlock your iDevice.
- Just unlock it and click to open new Jailbreak app at home screen. Here you will see message injecting jb data etc.
- Once process is concluded, you get Done! message on screen.
- Now reboot iDevice. Simply, it takes bit longer time to reboot at this point.
Above steps, if apply in sequential order on your iDevice will Untethered Jailbreak iOS 6, using Evasion Tool. It should be noted that above tips would be applied on devices like: iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPad, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPod touch 4G, iPod touch 5G.