Apple newest version iOS 6 has been available since September 2012. The iOS 6 Version is admired more by iPhone fans due to its improved performances and easiness in using. The built-in YouTube app disappeared from apps main screen. Google has launched YouTube player app for iOS 6 version, but it was used only to play and watch YouTube videos.
Now another app developer Jasmine has launched YouTube player app for iPad with updated features. This app is known as Video Tube. It allows iOS 6 users to download YouTube videos on the single click. The Video Tube app is available in a freeware edition. For getting full advantages, iOS 6 users will have to pay $2.99 to purchase it.
iPad Video Tube app features –
- The Video Tube app has positioned with seven buttons at the bottom inside the app screen. By these buttons, iPad users can browse particular groups of videos quickly and get a supportive history of the last viewed videos.
- While iPad users play any video, the similar videos may also view to the right panel. If tap on selected video, full-screen appearance activates quickly.
- Video Tube app screen has placed a search box, share button and download button in the upper-right corner.
- When tap on the download button at this time, the playing YouTube video will be downloaded rightly.
- After completion of downloading YouTube video, tap on Downloads button underneath of app screen to explore in iPad memory and view offline.
iPad users are unable to download YouTube offered copyright-protected video or music.
Download link -1
I read a lot of interesting posts here. Probably you spend a lot of time
writing, i know how to save you a lot of time, there is an online tool that
creates unique, google friendly posts in minutes, just type in google
– laranita free content source
how can you block a video?