Windows 10 20H1 (upcoming 2004 version) received KB4541738 cumulative update taking to the Build 19041.153. This update is available for slow ring insiders. This Cumulative Update includes quality improvements. Key changes include:
You will get cumulative update
KB4541738 automatically via the “Windows Update” service. You can also manually check through ‘Settings => Update & Security’. Then click on Check for updates.
Windows 10 Build 19041.153 (KB4541738) changelog
- Update fixed ActiveX content fails to load.
- The build solves Microsoft browser bypassing proxy server problem.
- Windows 10 build 19041.153 fixed rendering PeerDist-encoded content issues in Internet Explorer (IE) and Microsoft Edge.
- Update modified how the Linux kernel in WSL 2 is installed and serviced on your computer, for further information kindly read the blog post.
- This patch specifically for slow ring contains Security updates for various components. These are”Windows Input and Composition, Windows Server, Windows Storage and Filesystems, Microsoft Scripting Engine, Windows App Platform and Frameworks, Windows Graphics, Windows Media, Windows Network Security and Containers, Windows Kernel, Windows Silicon Platform, Microsoft Edge, Windows Fundamentals, Windows Authentication, Windows Update Stack, Windows Cryptography, Windows Peripherals, Windows Core Networking.
For more details of the resolved vulnerabilities, please refer to the guide to Security Update.
- The development team is aware of NVDA and Narrator users that seek the latest rollout of Chromium Edge may encounter some hassles when navigating plus reading certain web content. Users of legacy the web browser Microsoft Edge will not be affected. NVAccess has issued a NVDA 2019.3that fixes the known issue with Edge.
Source – Windows Experience blog.