Windows Insider Development channel has got yet another update having none of features and fixes. This is Windows 10 Build 20279.1 that arrived in FE_RELEASE branch.
This build is largely the same as Build 21277.1000, but the redmondians are testing the ability to quickly follow-up a flight with another flight. If you have received this build previous week then will not get this update.
Windows 10 Build 20279.1 changes
The build does not has any feature, change, or fixes but includes some known issues as follow –
- The insider team is analyzing feedback reports of the update process that is hanging for long when trying to install a new build.
- You will come across a grey window when hovering over the thumbnail in the taskbar.This occurs because Live previews for pinned websites are not enabled for all Insiders. They are polishing this feature to provide you better experience.
- Microsoft Windows insider team is enabling the new taskbar experience for available pinned websites. Although, you can unpin the website from the taskbar by eliminating it from the edge://apps page.
- They are trying on a resolution for error 0x80070426 that is generated when via Microsoft account to log in to different applications. If you confront the issue, restarting your PC may settle this.
- Finally, they are trying to solve Storage settings that are not showing any drive under Manage Disks and Volumes. As of now, you can manage your disks in the classic Disk Management tool.