After the commencement of Windows 10 Technical Preview, many users have downloaded and installed it on their systems. But we assume that there is some problem with the working of two keys. After installing the Technical Preview of Windows 10, some users have complained that they are facing difficulty in the performance of the Caps Lock and Num Lock keys on the keyboard. If you are also having the same problem then doesn’t worry much because there are many other users like you who are also experiencing the same problem. Even some users have also mentioned that even after turning off their Caps Lock key, it remains on.
The problem had also been faced in the Safe Mode. Anyhow, a solution is there to get back the normal functionality of the Caps Lock key. But that method does not apply for the Num Lock key. We still need to find a solution for that. We believe that there is some hardware problem with the Windows 10 Technical Preview. Till now there is no official solution to the problem but still you can follow the below method and Fix Stuck Caps Lock Key in Windows 10 to its original functionality.
How to Fix Stuck Caps Lock Key in Windows 10
- Go to the Control Panel.
- Take yourself to the Clock, Language and Region option.
- Now on the next appeared window click on Change Input methods.
- Click Advanced Settings link on the left pane of the window.
- Click on Change language bar hot keys link of the Switching input methods.
- Select Advanced Key Settings tab under the Text Services and Input Languages
- Click on the option, Press the Shift key of To turn off Caps Lock.
- Hit on the Apply and Ok buttons to save the changes.
- After the changes press the Shift key and Caps Lock will return to its normal functionality.