Can you not avoid the greed for arranging your computer with attractive and eye-catching images? Then Microsoft Store has brought 3 themes just now – PREMIUM Surfboards, World of Bamboo PREMIUM, and Bending Light PREMIUM.
You might know one of the fastest-growing plants, bamboo is used in construction, fabric, textiles, food, musical instruments, and more. So World of Bamboo PREMIUM Windows 10 theme allows you to explore some of the creations of this plant in premium 20-image set in 4k for free. These pictures are to be used as desktop wallpaper.
Table of Contents
World of Bamboo PREMIUM Windows 10 Theme
Here is how to download World of Bamboo PREMIUM Windows 10 Theme, install, and apply –
- Navigate to the Microsoft’s web page stipulated for this personalization app.
- Click on Get and let the Store load the theme.
- Again click on “Get” to Start acquiring license, downloading and installing.
- After a while, you will get a notification that the theme is just installed, check it out. Click on it.
- Select Apply on Microsoft store which will lead you to Theme settings.
- Go to the right side of the page, and click on World of Bamboo PREMIUM.
Otherwise, you can directly open the Microsoft Store from either Taskbar or Start menu. Then explore this theme using the search box on the top left of the app and then follow steps 3, 4, 5, and 6.
However, World of Bamboo PREMIUM Windows 10 Theme is very small in size as it occupies only 20.91 MB of the disk space, a device needs to compete with some system requirement to install it. In addition, after everything is perfect you can have the app in a maximum of your 10 devices.
- The computer must have at least Windows 10 version 14951.0.
- Architecture of the system must be either of x64, x86, ARM and ARM64.