Microsoft rolled out Xbox Beta and made available in Store just before E3 2019 conference. The company also unwrapped that the Game Pass for PC subscription service will be working in beta. Social service of this app will empower you to monitor what’s your companions are playing or chatting with Xbox friends through text and voice. Moreover, this application enables you to play a game which you want, browse the catalog, view instructions and find the next preferred. You can also obtain great PC titles, downloadable content, and add-ons.
You are able to download Xbox Beta in Windows 10 for Web from the Store free of cost. This application occupies only 200.75 MB space on your memory that is actually quite pretty. As usual, you can get it on a minimum of ten Windows 10 machines. Let’s see how to download this application in your system from the below section.
Way to Download Xbox Beta in Windows 10
Here is How to Download Xbox Beta in Windows 10 –
Note – Before using it, keep in mind that this application will access all your files, programs, and internet connection.
Step-1: Navigate to the official web page of this application using any web browser on your device.
Step-2: On the subsequent screen, click on the Get button. A message will flash asking you to launch Microsoft Store. Click on the Open Microsoft Store button.
Note- You’re also able to launch the Microsoft Store and find it by searching the application name directly.
Step-3: Once it opens, again click on the Get button to start the download procedure.
Features of this Xbox Beta in Windows
- This application will explore somewhat unique and browse the library of Xbox Game Pass games on the device. Besides, you’re able to browse by genre, see suggested and featured games, seek for a game, and subscribe to Game Pass.
- The detail pages demonstrate gameplay trailers, screenshots, system specifications requirement, grades, and reviews. You may also experience add-on content and suggestions of similar games which are also liked by other players too.
- With the help of the sidebar, you have the ability to handle games which are already installed on your PC. The latest games are at the uppermost point, moreover, you can adjust them as you see fit. In addition to this, you can observe download progression and inaugurate an installed game with just one click.
- Basically, the latest Xbox beta in Windows 10 and the Game Bar work at one time. Therefore, players can retain the conversation from the social tab.
- Furthermore, you’re able to chat with your friends using voice or text across PC, Xbox One, and mobile. This can be either 1:1 with another friend or in a group.
Some basic requirements of this application
To work Xbox Beta in Windows 10, your system needs to meet the following system requirements for the best experience –
- This application requires Windows 10 version 18362.0 or higher (May 2019 update).
- Your system should have the architecture specification of x64 at least.
- It supports a number of languages like – English, Deutsch, Suomi, and many others.
- This tool is at free of cost and there is an age restriction for minors who are lesser than 10 years.
- Sign in through the Microsoft account to approach and install the app on up to ten Windows 10 devices.