When we connect our system with Internet providing machine through WiFi, a password is asked to set for security purpose. We try to set a strong password so that it may more and more protected. But, by chance if the password is forgotten, we feel ourselves in discomfort. If we are working with windows 8 operating system, it is more crucial. But don’t be worried, we have a way to recover this password. We can also recover forgotten wireless password through System administrator granted account. But, for this the best solution is being described below with easy tips tofind wifi Password in Windows 8.
You may like to read:
- Recover WiFi Password on Windows 10 without Third Party Tool
- WiFi Password Revealer to Easily Recover Wireless Credentials on Windows
How to find WiFi Password in Windows 8 Step by Step
- Press Windows Key + R shortcut to start RUN box.
- Type ncpa.cpl in the blank box and hit OK button.
- Select WIFI card from the current window.
- Right click and choose Status in a drop-down.
- Now WIFI Status window is showing. Choose wireless properties link and open it.
- A new window of plugged wireless properties is displaying. Select Security tab in the top side.
- In Security tab, We find Network Security Key box and wireless network password are kept in secret status.
- If we want to disclose or know wireless network password then check ( Show Characters) and hit OK button.
- Wireless network password has been found by us through above tips. If we want to hide wireless password again then uncheck the box – Show Characters from the current window.
An external tool is also used to find lost password in the wireless network. It is known as Wirelesskeyview.It can recover all wireless passkey, password in WiFi network.
Download link of Wirelesskeyview