When coming to customization and tweaking Win 10 there are a number of utilities on the web. But 7+ Taskbar Tweaker is on the top because of features and simple interface. The software allows to arrange pinned items, show or hide thumbnail on hovering, remove space between icons change grouping, and combining. Furthermore, you can control mouse activities on the taskbar, show or hide start button, add seconds on the tray clock, reserve empty space. The tool allows you to configure various aspects of the Windows taskbar.
Previously, it was available for Windows 7 only but now working fine with Windows 10 too as it is developed for the newer version. Unfortunately, the tool was encountering incompatibility caused by update KB4568831 of Windows 10 version 2004. However, 7+ Taskbar Tweaker v5.9 has fixed all the bugs making sure the compatibility so you can download and use it freely now. On 24 August 2020, the new version came out with absolutely a new experience on Windows 10 2004.
7+ Taskbar Tweaker v5.9
Here is 7+ Taskbar Tweaker v5.9 changelog –
- Fixed the incompatibility caused by update KB4568831 of Windows 10 version 2004.
- High DPI Support for the main dialog.
- Fixed a problem which could cause slowdown and beeping on rapid volume change on some computers.
- Disable tweaker UI when not injected into explorer.
- An error message is no longer shown if the taskbar wasn’t found.
Download 7+ Taskbar Tweaker v5.9 from the following link –
Note – If you want to install the portable version choose the Portable against Select the type of install. The version will be extracted to the selected folder.