Bank of India was established on 7 September 1906 and nationalized on 19 July 1962 in the first phase of nationalization. Headquarter of this bank is in Mumbai. It has 65.86% share of the RBI and more than 3101 branches in India as well as in abroad. It provides us a lot of facilities such as loan, deposit, insurance, transaction of money etc. Facilities of Bank of India are increasing day by day as per our need, so trust of customer is also increasing on this bank.
What you can do online with Bank of India:
- Easily pay money
- Pay tax
- Transfer online funds by using RTGS/NEFT
- Online shopping
- Booking rail ticket
- Get credit and debit card
To enjoy facilities you must have Bank account. To open an account Bank of India provides facilities in two ways:
1. Through bank’s branch
2. Online open account
Tips for opening account online in Bank of India:
You may open your account in Bank of India online after only a single click. It may be done any time and anywhere. Go through Bank of India website https://www.bankofindia.co.in/english/Int-Banking.aspx. You have to fill the online form completely and submit the form. It requires 1000 rupees to open account.
Or directly download online Application: Online Registration Form
Fill up the form and submit on The Bank of India Branch.
Bank of India also ties up m-banking facility. You can deposit and withdraw money by using your mobile.
How to activate Internet banking in Bank of India:
- Go in Bank of India online banking page: Bank of India Internet Banking
- If you have already bank account click on Existing Internet Banking or new user to download request form and fill it then after submit it.
- You will receive a user id and password within few days.
- For log in click the link: Bank of India Net Banking