In this post, you will read Step by Step Guide to Activate IOB Net Banking in Indian Overseas Bank, Register and access the login page to sign in, Transfer Funds and Add Payee.
I have opted IOB Net banking to discuss with you because of increased number of internet users in India. As per a current survey, India has occupied third place in world internet users ranking and people who access internet via any medium like PC, Mobile, laptop etc can easily get all banking services online through internet banking. IOB provides all banking services online to its internet banking users 24 hours on all 365 days from anywhere. Under online services, you will get Balance enquiry, last few transactions, account statement, pay taxes, transfer fund and a lot more. Before using internet banking, you need to register and obtain user id and password. How can you use IOB internet banking and many more interesting things related to it are being written in the following contexts.
How to Activate IOB Net Banking in Indian Overseas Bank
The Person having any kinds of account in Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) can register only.
- First of all, visit iobnet.co.in and click on Continue to Enter the site and then on Register option available beneath Individual login option the left side of the screen.
- Thereupon, you will get an online application form to furnish in all respect. Having furnish click on Submit button for the registration.
- After successful submission, take a print out of this application and submit it to the IOB branch in which you have opened your account. Note: Write down Login ID and Password for further use.
- You will be successful to Activate IOB Net Banking in Indian Overseas Bank on receipt of the application.
- Now visit iobnet.co.in and click Individual login button.
- Input User Id and Password to login as Internet Banking.
- After you Activate IOB Net Banking in Indian Overseas Bank, In the home screen of internet banking, you will get options to perform all kinds of operations. Do what you desire.
How to Transfer Fund from IOB to Other Bank through IOB Internet Banking
- Visit iobnet.co.in and use left mouse pointer on Individual Login option.
- Give user id and password in the required field and click on Ok
- Within few seconds, you will get the welcome web page of IOB Internet Banking.
- Press left mouse button on the Remittances option and select Funds Transfer.
- Now select IOB account / other bank account as per your need.
- Choose credit account and debit account.
- Type amount you have to transfer and narration for debit and credit entries. Click on proceed
- Provide transfer PIN and press mouse button on Pay now / Schedule later
- Now you will be asked to enter One Time Password (OTP) sent to your registered mobile. After entering OTP, click on Submit button to transfer fund.
How to Add Payee having IOB Bank Account or Other Bank Account
Customers must have to add a payee to their account in the beneficiary list before transferring funds. Once you added, you can easily transfer fund to that beneficiary account.
- First of all, sign into Internet Banking of Indian Overseas and provide user id and password.
- When you will be in Home screen of Internet banking then Select Remittances
- Thereafter, click on add payee.
- Now select IOB account or other bank account.
- Now furnish details of the beneficiary, if you select IOB account then you will have to enter only payee name and account number.
- If you select other bank account then you will have to enter payee name, account number, bank name, IFSC code, address and a lot more.
- Having furnished all details, click on Submit
- Now you will be asked to enter OTP sent to your registered mobile. After entering OTP, click on “approve payee” option.