This release introduces a brand new feature, and multiple user-oriented improvements and changes. Most of all, the utility now supports Microsoft’s new Edge Chromium browser.
The company taking users’ ideas and feedback into account made vital changes CCleaner v5.64.7613.If you have any suggestions you can submit for what you’d like to see through ideas.ccleaner.com!
CCleaner v5.64.7613 Changelog
Health Check feature
- This version brings Health Check brings with a new user interface. You know this tool is the most popular one on Ccleaner now a more friendly UI will support users to easily maintain PC
- CCleaner v5.64.7613 allows update clean, and disable unwanted startup apps using only a few clicks. This way user having any technical knowledge can free space and improve speed, privacy and security.
- Health Check tool substitutes Easy Clean in this version.
Complete support for Microsoft Edge Chromium web browser
- CCleaner v5.64.7613 has included full support for the newly launched Edge browser.
- The version fixed a bug that occurs during Google Earth cache cleaning.
- If necessary, CCleaner can now disable Preloading in old Microsoft Edge.
User-friendly improvements to installer offers
- The installer will show separate steps for Ccleaner and Avast products.
- Furthermore, the boxes for Ccleaner and Avast are no longer checked by default.
Goodbye to Windows Vista and XP
- The current version is the final planned build for Windows Vista and XP.
- Because the utility targets to provide experience for the users interested in advanced technology so v5.64.7613 will only receive critical security updates.
Other minor improvements in CCleaner v5.64.7613
- The software developed country embargo checks to lessen false positives.
- Version fixed a User Interface bug in Scheduling interface.
- Solved a bug where the OK button disappeared from some dialogue messages.
- Eliminated Google Plus from the About screen
Source – Release announcement.