An easy solution to connect your computer’s WiFi Keyboard with Android Phone has been now revealed. In order that, you can simply type on your Android phone through WiFi computer keyboard. It will assist you in typing new messages or editing documents on your android device.
WiFi Keyboard App for Android device permits you to type text quickly on your Android devices ( Tablet or Mobile) via your computer keyboard.
Connect WiFi Keyboard with Android Phone
- Firstly download WiFi Keyboard App from Google Play Store and Install in your Android supported devices (Tablet or Mobile phones). (Link is at the bottom)
- Now open Android settings page and find Language and Keyboard option. In some android devices, you can also choose this option – Locale and Text.
- Check the tab of WiFiKeyboard option from the lists.
- Now you will get Select Input Method tab. Here check the box of WiFiKeyboard.
Second Step –
- Launch any Internet browser (such as – Google Chrome, Opera ) in your Android device.
- In Chrome browser, type this IP address (http://192.168.1.8:1111) at top side chrome URL address bar and hit Enter button.
As a result, you have completed configuration of WiFi keyboard settings with Android devices effectively. Then start typing from your WiFi keyboard.
Download WiFi Keyboard App
Such an awesome website that i never visit. Really every one wants to get use of this.