Did you ever experience the finding issue of the text editor in Notepad or Word? This problem generally occurs during a presentation, or on the screen in an educational setting. Likewise, you may also encounter changing your mouse pointer into a blinking line at the end of what you are typing. With build 18945, you are able to Disable or Enable Text Cursor Indicator in Windows 10. Basically, it deals with an issue of locating the text cursor in the middle of a large amount of text.
In addition to this, you are able to change the range the sizes of the text cursor indicator. It makes convenient to perform color and to view the effect. Learn ways for this. It will assist you to see and locate the pointer wherever you are at any time.
Ways to Disable or Enable Text Cursor Indicator in Windows 10
Here is how to Disable or Enable Text Cursor Indicator in Windows 10 –
Through Windows Settings
Step-1: Press Win+I and let Windows Settings appear.
Step-2: Select Ease of Access category.
Step-3: On the following page, click Text cursor in the left pane.
Step-4: In the right side, visit under Use text cursor indicator section.
Step-5: Switch the toggle button of Turn on Text cursor indicator to Enable or Disable this feature.
Step-6: Now, adjust the position of the Change text cursor indicator size slider according to your requirement. Similarly, choose your desired color.
Step-7: Finally, close the Settings.
Enable or Disable Text Cursor Indicator through Registry Tweak
- First of all, press Win+R hotkey in order to open the Run dialog box.
- In the empty space, type ‘regedit‘ and press the Enter key.
- Once you access Registry Editor, walk through the following path –
- In the right side of the resulted screen, locate Configuration and then double-click on it.
- Set the Value data which range 1 to 5, where 1 is for the lowest and 5 indicates the highest.
- Hit the OK button to save the changes.
- Finally, restart Windows 10 PC and this change Text Cursor Indicator in Windows 10.
- When you sign in, the size and color of the text cursor indicator may not continue to have as the prior frame. As a workaround, simply click on the toggle button to disable and enable the Use text cursor indicator.