Don’t Tap the White Tiles is a Windows 8 game app to improve your visual and response ability. This game provides a board with many black and white tiles. You have to tap only the lowest black tiles. You are not supposed to tap the white tiles. There are five different modes of this game. Each mode has its own difficulty criteria set for you. In some modes, the tiles move downwards automatically and if you miss to tap the lowest tile then you lose the game. Again in some modes if you tap the white tile, you are regarded as a failure. There is also a time allotted in some and you have to tap certain number of tiles to get a good score. The game is very easy to play but at the same time, it shows your ability to respond to the black moving and standing tiles. You have to be on the edge of your chair to tap the black tiles. Missing once you lose the game.
How to Play Don’t Tap the White Tiles Windows 8 game
- Install the application from the link provided below or own it from the games category of the Windows Store.
- After launching the app on your computer you can see five different modes of the game.
- Click on any one of the modes to start your game.
- Each mode will give you a brief of the game. Follow the instructions and start the game.
- Tap the lowest black tiles.
- Once the game is over you can see your score. Click “Back” to go back to the main menu or “Again” to play the game again. If you wish to share your score then click “Share”.
Five modes of Don’t Tap the White Tiles game
- Arcade – In this mode you have to tap the lowest black tiles without missing one. The tiles move downwards automatically and you have to tap the lower black tiles on the board. The moment you miss to tap the lowest black tile, your game is over. Your score will tell you how fast you are in tapping the tiles.
- Classic – This mode asks you to tap 50 black tiles in the least time. Your game is over if you tap a white tile. Here the tiles don’t move automatically.
- Zen – This mode has a time allotted for you. You will be given 30 seconds and you have to maximum number of lowest black tiles. The more you tap, the more you score. One tap on the white tile your game is over.
- Rush – The tiles move automatically and you have to tap maximum number of tiles in a second. Tapping on the white tiles will make your game over.
- Relay – You have to tap 40 black lowest tiles in 10 seconds. Once you achieve this target you will be given another 10 seconds to get 40 more black tiles.
Don’t Tap the White Tiles Windows 8 App Design
Interface of this application is very simple and clean. You can see a board with many black and white tiles. While tapping the tiles, you can hear a piano sound which makes your game more interesting.
Don’t Tap the White Tiles App Features
- The app is absolutely free.
- Five different modes to play.
- Piano sound while tapping the tiles.
- Fully entertaining game.
- Improves your visual and response skills.
- Share your score with the app itself.
Don’t Tap the White Tiles is the best Windows 8 visual game. It will help you to test your speed and accuracy. One little diversion from the screen you will lose the game. The game sounds too simple but it is that hard to play. It will make you sit on your chairs for hours to achieve. You can even share your score by mailing it to your family and friends. So launch this app on your computers and see how accurate and speedy you are!