Yesterday, I have written the features of Prime Tube apps for watching latest YouTube videos in windows 8. Today, I am going to explain a new Windows 8 app named Chameleon. Through this app, you can configure lock screen background with random or desired picture at expected interval.
The Bing search engine Pros Cons:
Chameleon has given facility to download home page wallpaper per day without any payment. With the reference to it, the chameleon app has a feature to use the Bing homepage wallpaper for windows 8 lock screen. The Chameleon app is the best choice for those windows fans, who want to watch a new and updated background on the lock Screen automatically.
Features of Chameleon app –
- Toggles lock screen background routinely.
- Sharines wallpaper or personal picture over the internet.
- has an option to direct download latest Picture or wallpaper from different sources.
How to Install Chameleon app from windows store?
- At first, press shortcut (Windows key+ F) to start metro search window.
- Next type keyword “Chameleon” in the Search box and click on Store button in the right panel.
- In few seconds, you get search results page of windows store with Chameleon app. Install it.
How to access Chameleon app?
- As soon as you install the Chameleon app on Windows 8, launch it from start screen.
- On app main page, you will prompt a huge number of picture albums which get updated often with the most recent wallpapers through synchronization feature.
- To modify the app settings under lock screen or set the break time for fresh wallpapers, hit right-click at the bottom of app screen. Then put the anyone time value between 15 Min to 2 Days .