Do you encounter an issue when trying to launch a game, installing a new game, or even opening Xbox app? Multiple Xbox one X console users complain about error code 0x8007013d in all these situations. If this problem is frustrating you on the console you will find some working solutions in the coming part of this post. The error message would be is like – “Something went wrong. Give it another try. ……”
Xbox Error 0x8007013d mostly occurs due to buggy updates that are automatically installed time to time. Furthermore, flawful network settings on the app might also cause this glitch. See – How to Fix Xbox Error 0x800401fb in Windows 10.
0x8007013d Xbox Error Code
Here is how to fix Xbox Error Code 0x8007013d –
Way-1: Soft reset Xbox
Commonly almost all Xbox problems can be solved using this method because this will shut down and reboot the app as well as console. Follow the steps carefully –
- Power off the console.
- Unplug the power cord from the electric board to ensure that the console is completely turned off.
- Stay 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back.
- Press and hold the BIND This button is situated on the left side of the console.
- Now press the EJECT This would be showing on the front of the console.
- Press the Xbox button from the console.
- Continuously press and hold the EJECT and BIND buttons together for 10 to 15 seconds.
- You should listen to two power-up tones for a couple of seconds.
- Now release the ‘EJECT’ and ‘BIND’ buttons.
- Once a Troubleshoot menu is upfront, select reset following with Keep my games & apps. Note: The computer must have an internet connection.
- You may have to enter the credentials after this process so ensure that you have it.
Way-2: Clear and Reset Mac address
Stuck mac address might also cause 0x8007013d Error Code when using Mac address so resetting this will fix the complication.
- Launch the Xbox app.
- Select – Settings.
- Go to – Network settings.
- Choose – Advanced Settings.
- On the next page, click on Alternate Mac address.
- Click on – Clear.
- Then select – Restart.
Way-3: Change DNS
Sometimes the default DNS doesn’t work and leads to the Xbox problem on Windows 10 or 11. To rescue the system from this impediment follow –
- Go to – Settings.
- Select – Network settings.
- Click on – Advanced Settings.
- Choose – Manual.
- Now, in the Primary DNS, enter 18.104.22.168.
- For secondary DNS, use – 22.214.171.124.
- If the said couple of DNS is not working then use 168:126.63:1 as primary one and 168:126.63:2 as the secondary.
Way-4: When 0x8007013d error Xbox occurs when playing, installing, or updating a specific game
If the error 0x8007013d appears when playing or installing a particular game then follow the steps –
- Click on – My games & apps.
- Select the game displaying the error message.
- Right-click on the game and select – Uninstall.
- Next, Go to Settings.
- Choose – Network settings.
- Click on – Go offline.
- Once you have chosen Go offline, install the game using a disc if applicable.
- Now, again go to Settings -> Network settings and select – Go online.
- Update the game and the error should be fixed.