The most recent certified Android 4.1.2 based firmware XXAMAA has been presented for Galaxy Fame S6810P model. In some countries like Netherland users have received this firmware update through OTA or Samsung KIES. For those who have not received this update so far, they can update it to the Galaxy device manually using the below given tips. Remind that XXAMAA firmware can be flashed with ODIN tool simply.
Android 4.1.2 XXAMAA Firmware Information
PDA – S6810PXXAMAA
CSC – S6810POXAAMAA
Version – Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
Date – February, 2013
The installation tips of XXAMAA firmware has been prepared only for Galaxy Fame S6810P model. Don’t attempt this tips on any other Galaxy device. Besides, how-to-connect will not liable for any damage due to device due to provided tips given in this post. Try this tip at your individual risk.
Take care to important points
- Verify that battery of your Galaxy device have been charged up to 80-85 % battery level.
- Install Galaxy USB Driver in your computer. Download USB Drivers
- Turn on Galaxy Fame S6810 into USB Debugging mode.
- Take Backup all data of the phone to SD card or with the help of the Samsung KIES to your computer.
Steps to update Galaxy Fame S6810P device to XXAMAA Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Official Firmware:
Download both zip files to your computer and extract it in different folders.
Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean S6810PXXAMAA for Galaxy Fame S6810P
After this process Switch off your Galaxy device and boot into download mode. For this intention, press and hold the Volume Down, Home and Power button and wait for Android robot logo on the device screen to come into sight. In few moments, your Galaxy device will boot in download mode.
Now start Odin3 v3.07.exe (Step -1) as the administrator rights.
Then connect your Galaxy Fame S6810P device with your computer via USB cable. In Odin window, you will get “Added” message inside Odin’s message box in the underneath left corner along with COM port number in Yellow color. This process denotes about successful USB connection.
Select the following files from S6810PXXAMAA extracted folder (Step- 1) in Odin windows.
- Hit on the PDA button and pick the .tar file here with *code* looking in its name.
- Make a Click the Phone button, and pick the similar file with *modem* in its name (Ignore these steps if is missing)
- Press the CSC button and choose identical file with *csc* in its name. (Ignore these steps if these are missing)
- Click the PIT button and opt the .pit file.
In Odin window, check both options which are Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time. Now click the START button to start the flashing process with XXAMAA firmware.
When flashing process is finished Galaxy S6810P device will reboot automatically. Then you will get a PASS message with green background in top-left corner of the Odin window.
Thus, your Galaxy Fame S6810P Android device has been updated to Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean supported S6810PXXAMAA firmware.