XWLSE Android 4.1.2 firmware has been rolled out for Galaxy S2 I9100 model in Russia. It is the most recent Jelly Bean update firmware after XWLSD, XXMS1. In this tips, we will explain to install XWLSE Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean on Galaxy S2 I9100 via ODIN method. Please remind that I9100XWLSE firmware is fully unbranded which means Galaxy user might get various additional language packs.
Android 4.1.2 XWLSE Firmware information
PDA – I9100XWLSE
CSC – I9100OXELS6
Version – Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- Install Samsung Galaxy S II USB driver to your computer.
- Take Backup all personal data (apps, settings, contacts and more) using Samsung KIES to the computer or to SD card yourself. If a user has installed custom recovery (CWM, TWRP app earlier then they can take the backup with method of creating total image of you’re on hand Galaxy S II I9100 model.
- Turn on USB debugging mode
- Confirm that the battery of your Galaxy S II device is charged 80-85% of battery power.
This firmware updates tips is only for Samsung Galaxy S II I9100 model. Please don’t attempt this tips on any other alternative Galaxy S II model.
Download Android 4.1.2 I9100XWLSE firmware in zip files to your computer and extract it.
Download ODIN v1.85 tool in zip file and extract it to your computer.
Power off your Galaxy S II device and start into download mode. To do so, press and grip the Volume Down, Home keys jointly and then tap on the Power button. Now a screen of Android robot logo along with triangle sign appears. Then press Power button another time to go into download mode.
Launch ODIN tool on your computer and connect the both (computer and Galaxy S II device) through USB cable.
If your Galaxy device is connected effectively in few minutes, inside ODIN tool, ID: COM boxes will change as yellow including COM port number.
Now select the following files one by one from the extracted files of earlier downloaded firmware folder.
- Click on PDA and select same file name with CODE extension.
- Click on Phone and select same file name with MODEM extension. Pay no attention to this step if file is missing.
- Click on CSC and select same file name with CSC extension. Pay no attention to this step if file is missing.
- Click on PIT and select same file name with .pit extension. Avoid this step if there is not present such file.
Next in ODIN window, check the both options which are Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time.
Now click on the Start option to begin the Installation procedure of the firmware update. This procedure will finish in about 15-20 minutes.
After the installation process is finished, your Galaxy S II device will reboot. Then home screen of your Galaxy S II device will boot with updated Android 4.1.2 supported XWLSE firmware.