Android version supported Dolphin browser is reckoned in the best 5 rank browsers. The newest edition of the Dolphin browser for Android mobile phone has presented night-time reading feature for webpages. At night, if you read or surf Internet on android bright screen, several problems can affect your eyes. Dolphin night mode is a well-liked feature after introducing reader mode in Mozilla and Safari browsers for Android phones. It helps you to reduce eye hurt with the support of dark background and bright tinted webpage text.
Here I have already discussed to enable night mode feature in the Mozilla Firefox version 16 for Android phones like How to enable Reader Mode in Firefox for Android Step by Step
How to Activate Night Mode on Dolphin browser for Android phones
- At first, you have to download the add-on Night Mode for Dolphin browser from Amazon store or Google play store.
- As soon as you install the add-on and after downloading it, launch dolphin browser in Android screen.
- Go to the left corner in your Dolphin browser to highlight add-ons menu panel.
- Tap on Night Mode to activate in menu panel.
- When you read a webpage in Dolphin browser, the Android screen will be diffused for simpler reading at night time.