You are able to Share Folders On Network in windows 8 with other users in a quite simple manner. You need to follow 4 or 5 steps for this. Sharing of folders on a network has made work easy for whom who are working in Group. But at first, you have to check same workgroup name in your Windows 8 and then Share folders, computer drives or user profiles via below written tips. At last, read a brief definition of the user profile.
Way To Share Folders On Network in Windows 10, 8
Check Workgroup name
- Press Start icon from the taskbar, Type cp and hit Enter.
- Locate System and perform a click on it from the control panel applet.
- Scroll your mouse at the midst screens under computer properties and verify workgroup name from this part – Computer name ………. settings.
Share Folders On Network in Windows 10, 8
If you would like to start the process to Share Folders On Network in windows 8 computer then
- Press right click on the opted folders or drives and Select Properties menu from right click context menu.
- In properties tab, click on the Sharing tab at the top side. Then next dialog box (folder properties) comes.
- You have to click on the share button from next dialog box. it brings file sharing window.
- Now choose Everyone from drop-down lists and hit the Add button. It will add Everyone group in file sharing list.
- Now you have to modify settings in the folder permission level. So right click on the Everyone.
- Choose Read/Write from right click context menu.
- Once you do, hit share button at the bottom to allow to share the folder on the network.