Windows 11 has acquired the cumulative update 12 Nov 2021 carrying bug fixes and . KB5007215 is the release that increases the version to Windows 11 22000.318. The highlight of this patch Tuesday rollout is a problem with rendering some UI elements that occurs during drawing within the app that it addresses.
November Patch Tuesday has brought Security updates to different components. Windows 11 version 22000.318 is among them that is updated for fighting security glitches.
CU KB5007215 Windows 11 22000.318 bug fixes, changes
Here is the changelog –
Bug fixes and improvements
1. Addresses an issue in which certain apps might have unexpected results when rendering some user interface elements or when drawing within the app. You might encounter this issue with apps that use GDI+ and set a zero (0) width pen object on displays with high dots per inch (DPI) or resolution, or if the app is using scaling
This cumulative update does not have any known issue.
How to download KB5007215 and install onWindows 11
Since Servicing stack update 22000.280 is combined with the LCU so go to the following methods directly and pursue the steps –
1] With auto Windows update
- Click the – Search.
- Type – updates.
- Press – Enter.
- When the Settings application appears, click on – Check for updates.
- The System will automatically start downloading the 12 November 2021 update.
- Once completed, select Restart now from the pop-up.
2] Via Microsoft update catalog
- Click KB5007215 direct download link.
- You will reach a different tab where all the files of the patch are stored, Find the suitable one for your system and click om the Download from the right part.
- Another page will prompt showing only one link; click it.
- In a little time, the update will be downloaded.
- Right-click on the file and select Install.
- Follow the guidelines on the screen and install the patch.