Surprisingly, Windows 10 21H2 and 21H2, and 20H2 have received a non-security update only 2 days after the release of patch Tuesday. This update comes under C update (non-security related) and the patch is KB5014023. The optional update will change the version to Windows 10 19044.1737.
As a matter of fact, Windows 10 19042 is out of the question and will no longer get any updates in the consumer version (Pro/Home). The new 12 May 2022 update is currently being rolled out in the Release Preview or RP channel before rolling out to everyone later. Full name of this release is 2022-05 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based System (KB5014023) where x64 can be replaced with x86 or ARM64.
Cumulative Update KB5014023 Windows 10
Here is the changelog –
Changes and bug fixes
KB 5014023 direct download links –
- Non Security update – 0-KB5014023-x64.msu – x64
- Servicing Stack update –SSU-19041.1734-x64.msu – x64
- Non Security update – 0-KB5014023-x86.msu – x86
- Servicing Stack update – SSU-19041.1734-x86.msu – x86
- Non Security update – 0-KB5014023-arm64.msu – ARM
- Servicing Stack update – SSU-19041.1734-arm64.msu – ARM