An extension for chrome browser named MagicScroll Web Reader that facilitates user to read entire web articles as the e-Book mode along with horizontal switch feature between the pages. In other words, it converts articles into reading style and gets rid of all interruptions like ads, embedded videos, comments or pop-up ads.
The extension is available free of cost for installing on Google Chrome from the Chrome Web Store. In this regard, I have already discussed iReader chrome extension which lets the user read whole webpage content in reader mode without ads and clutter or an extension to read webpages offline on Chrome.
How does Magic Scroll extension works on Chrome Browser?
- At first, go to chrome store and add Magic Scroll extension in chrome.
- After adding the extension in Chrome, launch any webpage completely where you want to read articles in e-book style.
- Then click on the MagicScroll icon from extension bar in chrome.
- Now the entire text of current webpage is divided into many pages that can be turned one by one horizontally. Thus, its feature denotes reading experience as the e-book reader of Amazon Kindle.
- The MagicScroll extension displays two basic customization buttons.
Reload Original Pages – This button helps users get back to original web pages with a single click.
Change Colors and Font Size – It lets a user select desired font size, color scheme so that they could read with better reading experience.