Update – NVIDIA has updated the default display driver for Windows 10 and name 441.41 desktop win10-64bit-international-whql- rp .exe. Now, this is available for download. The DCH driver is kept unchanged.
Original post –
A new edition of NVIDIA Studio Driver 441.28 for Windows 10 is available to download. The version offers optimal performance for the releases of V-Ray GPU Next and Blender 2.81 from Chaos Groups, which are compatible with RTX-accelerated ray tracing. You know NVIDIA Studio Driver comes up to artists and 3D developers with the maximum performance and reliability for applications. They endeaver continuous testing to achieve a high level of reliability and comply with the workflow of developers. The company works with various applications and many versions of the best creative applications from Autodesk to Adobe.
NVIDIA Studio Driver 441.28 WHQL Update
The main highlights of NVIDIA Studio Driver 441.28 –
New in the release –
- Added support for the upcoming RTX-accelerated ray tracing to be offered by Chaos Groups.
- V-Ray GPU Next and Blender 2.81.
- Added support for CUDA 10.2
The version has fixed following issues
- [Avid Media Composer][OpenCL][OpenGL]: The OpenGL/OpenCL driver may hang when exiting
- [V-Ray][OptiX]: Performance regression with V-Ray rendering.
Known issues –
- [Alchemist]: The application crashes when either changing the display resolution or switching
to another display with a different resolution.
- To work around, avoid changing the resolution, or disconnecting from or connecting to an external
display with the application opened.
- [Resolve]: The application may crash during timeline playback when using Blackmagic RAW
How to download and install NVIDIA Studio Driver 441.28 WHQL Update
- Get access to the NVIDIA GeForce Experience and switch to the Drivers tab.
- Select the three dots menu from the upper right corner of the page.
- Check if the Studio driver is marked. Then click the Download button to begin the NVIDIA Studio Driver 441.28 installation process.
Furthermore, You are able to also grab the latest driver from the following links
1] Studio Notebook DCH – 28-notebook-win10-64bit-international-nsd-dch-whql.exe
2] Studio Notebook Standard – 28-notebook-win10-64bit-international-nsd-whql.exe
3] Studio DCH – 28-desktop-win10-64bit-international-nsd-dch-whql.exe
4] Studio Standard – 28-desktop-win10-64bit-international-nsd-whql.exe
You can download the info from the following sources –