A custom Start page in Microsoft Edge is the web page of your choice that opens up when you launch Microsoft Edge browser on your screen. It can be a search engine or a website but you might like the web page on which you regularly work. In this article, we will guide you with the steps to set a custom Start page in Microsoft Edge of Windows 10.
The newly named web browser of Windows 10 also allows you to set a new tab or a previous tab as the start-up page. But you don’t require these pages to open whenever you launch the browser. It also provides you MSN and Bing to set as your Home or start page. If you are a frequent reader of a particular website, you prefer to set the respective as custom Start page in Microsoft Edge of Windows 10. So, see the steps below and set a custom start page in Microsoft Edge.
We have written an article on How to Create Web Notes on Webpages in Edge which could be proved to be useful for you.
How to Set a Custom Start page in Microsoft Edge of Windows 10
- Spread out the Edge browser on your screen.
- Click More actions three dotted line present at the farthest top right end.
- Choose Settings from the opened list of options.
- In the middle of Settings pane, you can see a provision named Open Microsoft Edge with. Quickly a drop down opens, choose the 4th and last option A specific page or pages.
- A drop down menu is visible which has three options and you need to select Custom.
- Restart Microsoft Edge and your custom web page will open.
- That’s done!
In this way, you can Set a custom Start Page in Microsoft Edge. This feature provides you a space where you can use a web page as your start or Homepage whether it be a search engine or a website.