Print a web page in Microsoft Edge – This browser facilitates you to draw printout of your favorite webpage. When you browse a web page in Microsoft Edge, you come across an interesting idea to print the web page triggered in your mind. So, in this post, we will share you the steps to print a web page in Microsoft Edge on Windows 10.
Just like Chrome web browser, on Microsoft Edge pressing Ctrl+P is sufficient to open print window. On the print window, you can customize the settings to get the printout in the paper having desired size and quality. But you could do in manually too through more actions on Microsoft Edge.
If you are reading an important article and need to make some changes web note feature is available in Microsoft Edge. The browser allows you to save and share the changes. Apart from this, you can set a custom start page whether it be a google.com or another one.
How to Print a Web Page in Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
- Open Edge browser and browse the web page of your preference.
- Either Click Ctrl+P or More actions button at the top last end of the browser.
- This launches few options, click Print.
- A print window spreads up. Click Print as PDF button. A drop down opens up. Choose Add a Printer (If a printer is not added till now). But remember that if the printer is already added then only press the Print button visible in the bottom portion.
- As soon as you click Add a printer a settings window uncovers where you can see Searching for Printer and Scanner. If you have added a printer the settings window displays it after a while unless add the printer cable to your PC port and click Refresh.
- Return Back to the Print window and click on Print button.
- You see various tools of customization here like orientation, pages, etc. Do the changes as required. You can practice with changing the print settings on your own choice.
- Portrait and Landscape are to choose whether you want to take the print in vertical or horizontal orientation.
- Pages option lets you choose the numbers of pages you want to print at one time.
- Scale facilitates to set the size of the page.
- Margins allow to scaling the distance of pages from the edge of the window.
- And finally, you can set to put on or off the header and footer to have in the printout you are getting.
This way, you can print a web page in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 applying various tools presented.