For nature and travel enthusiasts out there, Microsoft store just landed another interesting nature-based winter theme in stock; Snowy Mountains. The personalization app includes a set of 18 striking images of icy mountain peaks glittering under northern light, sunshine, moonlight, and stars. It is self-explanatory that you can use these pictures as desktop wallpaper only. Read on to know where and how to get and set the Snowy Mountains Theme for Windows 10.
Microsoft Corporation released the Snowy Mountains theme in December 2018. Yes! just a few days ago. Within this short span of time, it won the hearts of many and got 5-star reviews from all of them. It’s amazing how impressive pictures work in improving out moods, right. The natural beauty that these images catch will certainly be an inspiration to anyone. Also, read –
Snowy Mountains Theme for Windows 10
Here is How to Download Snowy Mountains Theme for Windows 10 and install –
Step-1: Follow the link to visit Microsoft’s official page for the Snowy Mountains Theme.
Step-2: Click on the Get button.
Step-3: It will redirect you to Microsoft Store window. There, click on Get again.
Step-4: Click on Apply button which replaces Get once the system is done downloading the theme.
Step-5: This will open the Theme Settings window. Choose the Snowy Theme for Windows 10.
If you would like to set the theme any time later, you can also do so by following these steps –
- Open the Settings app or simply press Windows+I on the keyboard.
- When it comes into the view, Select Personalization.
- On the following window, select Themes from the left column.
- Select the Snowy Mountains located under Apply a theme.
System requirements for Snowy Mountain Theme
With the following requirements, be ready to get the finest experience of Snowy Mountains Theme for Windows 10 –
- The Theme weighs about 13.5 MB. So, you must have that space on your Windows installation drive.
- This feature is available for Windows 10 version 14951.0 and higher.
- The architecture of your PC should be x86, x64, and ARM.
- Supports English language (United States).