Synergy Manager Windows 10 app is now live on Microsoft store that aims to solve most of the corporate XR needs by letting you manage Synergy content for all associated applications. Using this utility, you can upload new 3D models, PDF files, images moreover videos to your private enterprise-ready Synergy Backend hosted on Azure.
Also, the file manager grants the right to add tags to your stored content enabling multi-dimensional searches in other Synergy products. Over and above, through this application, you can add product description and link the same to your product webpage to each 3D product so that customers get to know about the product information instantly.
Synergy Manager Windows 10 App
Here is how to download Synergy Manager Windows 10 App –
- Head over to official webpage of the file manager we are describing.
- Click on Get.
- Once Microsoft store loads up with inside information, hit the Get button again.
- After completion, click Launch to open the app.
Volume of Synergy Manager Windows 10 is below average as it holds 90.8 MB of disk drive. Moreover, this file manager is pretty user-friendly for people of all ages not to mention Microsoft kept it free of cost. However, you must need a Microsoft account to sign-in while downloading the application, besides, below-mentioned specifications should be met by your Windows 10 device –
- OS you are running must be Windows 10 version 17763.0 or higher.
- Supported Architecture is x64.
- Integrated Keyboard and Mouse.
- Version of DirectX should be 11.
- Device must have 4 GB of RAM.