To snap up the attention of travelers, Microsoft comes up with another brand new theme pack named Trains on Bridges PREMIUM. Pictures comprised in this pack shows breathtaking scenes of trains running on different overpasses, trestles, and viaducts around the world. This personalization app consists of 10 super-quality 4K images that can be used to adorn desktop background only.
Trains on Bridges PREMIUM Windows 10 Theme
Here is how to download, install, and apply Trains on Bridges PREMIUM Windows 10 Theme –
- Navigate the official webpage of the described theme and click on Get.
- When Microsoft store shows up with inside information, again click the Get button.
- After completion of download as well as the installation process, hit the Apply button.
- Move to the right surface of the Theme settings page and opt for the item you just got.
On the other hand, open Microsoft Store directly and to do so, press Win+R and type in ms-windows-store: eventually, click the OK button. When it opens up, use the search function to look for the stated Windows 10 theme. After getting the same, enter into its specification page and click on Get. Henceforth, head over to Start => Settings => Personalization => Themes and click on Trains on Bridges PREMIUM from right column.
About Trains on Bridges PREMIUM
This Windows 10 theme is not bulky in size as it occupies only 32.64 MB of your hard disk memory. People of all ages can avail the pack without spending a single penny though you need Microsoft account to sign-in. Interestingly using that same account, you can install the personalized app on up to ten Windows 10 devices.
Bellow listed specifications are required as prior condition to get best user-experience with Trains on Bridges PREMIUM –
- Running OS should be Windows 10 version 14951.0 or higher.
- Compatible architectures are x86, x64, ARM, and ARM64.
- Device must support English (United States) as default language.