Windows 8.1 preview is the first update of the Windows 8 operating system. Now Microsoft has made available as a preview version that lets you view a lot of new features and improvement immediately.
How to update Windows 8.1 Preview?
The Windows 8.1 Preview can be installed by the Windows Store. Then you will have to install an update available on the preview page. This update method will facilitate you to change Windows 8 to the Windows 8.1 Preview through the Windows Store. During the update process, it may be compulsory to restart windows 8 system single time after finishing the installation process.
To start update process to Windows 8.1 preview version follow the steps given here,
- Go to this link and click on Get the Update button.
- Then you will download an installer on your system and run it.
- Once the setup of the installer file is finished, click on Reboot now button.
- Now you will get a message of the Windows 8.1 Preview and click on Go to the Store button.
- Again click on the Download button.
- Windows 8.1 Preview will perform a number of system requirement check process and then begin the installation process. During the installation process, your windows 8 system may reboot numerous times.
- As soon as the installation process is finished, you will view the Start Screen of Windows 8.1 Preview.
- Keep in mind that the Windows 8.1 Preview will expire on January 15, 2014. So you can’t uninstall windows 8.1 Preview.
- Before upgrading your Windows 8 to Windows 8.1 Preview, we suggest you install Windows 8.1 Preview on a separate partition.
- If you are running Windows 8 Enterprise, you will have to download ISO file of Windows 8.1 Preview. Click here to know details about Windows 8.1 Enterprise.
- Windows 8.1 Preview has been introduced in several international languages like Arabic, English (US), Japanese, Korean, German, and etc.