Windows 10 Build 18353 for 19H1 version rolls in with a number of improvements, fixes. along with issues. The update predominantly focuses on the microphone, Chinese version games, bug checks, time zone and some more.
You will get the build 18353 automatically if you haven’t disabled or paused Windows update. This will also fix the problems like – X-Fi sound cards, anti-cheat software, Realtek SD card and so on. Therefore, let us move ahead and explore every minute details of the build .
Windows 10 Insider Build 18353 19H1 details
General improvements and fixes
- Microsoft specialists turned on the microphone in Windows Sandbox results in improving the many accessibility scenarios among other things
- Windows 10 team included functionality to configure the working capacity of the audio input device through config file of Windows Sandbox.
- After installing Build 18353, the problem with the Windows Sandbox is resolved now. Currently, users are able to synchronize the time zone with the host.
- The update has enabled Shift+Alt+PrintScreen sequence in Sandbox. This will initiate the ease of access dialog for enabling high contrast mode.
- Tech giant enables the key sequence Ctrl+Alt+Break in Sandbox. It results in allowing the entering/exiting fullscreen mode.
- Insiders will not struggle with the issue of monitor plug, lid close, or monitor unplug.
- Another upgrade issue occurring in the preferred region getting reset in the last few flights will not occur now.
- Since several games of Chinese version were not working properly. Microsoft Developers and their team resolved this issue.
- Windows 10 expert team resolve memcpy issue that makes drivers’ to hard-hang the system on load. Now it could lead as a hang on upgrade depending upon the device
- The modern Windows gaming technology –
- Users who have are not able to get State of Decay for free (for a limited time) until now, then more slots are created.
- In case they have Installed the Insider version of State of Decay already? It will receive an update later. Open Store, click […] and then select “Downloads and Updates”. This update will not bring any difference in the game – it’s just a test update.
Known issues in Build 18353
- You may experience a Green Screen of Death bugcheck while opening games that use anti-cheat software.
- Creative X-Fi sound cards are not performing correctly. The team is partnering with Creative to fix this problem.
- Microsoft specialists are continuously investigating the issues when the night light functionality is back up and running.
- Some Realtek SD card readers may not be able to function properly.
- The team is trying to explore the issue interrupting VMware from being able to install or update Windows Insider Preview builds. However, Hyper-V is a viable choice, if it is available to you.
Known issues for Developers
- When you receive a recent build staying in the Fast ring and shift to the Slow, the optional content may fail. You will need to stick with the Fast ring to enable /install/add/the optional content. The reason is this optional content will only reach the builds which are approved for to get these features.
Source – Windows Experience blog.