Microsoft has just started the release of a Windows 10 build 19035 20H1, for Insider users opted fast and slow channel. The update includes no new feature but has some fixes, improvements and known issues you can read ahead. If you’re interested to install the Verbatim build go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows update and click on Check for updates.
Windows 10 build 19035 Changelog
Fixes and improvements
- Watermark at the bottom right corner of the desktop no longer exists in this build.
- Windows 10 insider developers finished the research related to how they will deliver driver updates via Windows Update. They involved devices in this experiment. These will no longer see the Optional Updates link under Settings => Windows Update. The removal also resolves the driver still shown in optional update section instead of it was already installed.
- They fixed fingerprint that sometimes unexpectedly not being provided as a sign-in option after waking device from sleep.
- The build includes solution for certain apps that were not launching in first try after resetting it from Settings.
- From Windows 10 build 19035 Store version of Notepad has been stopped.
- In case, you already pinned Notepad to the Start menu or Taskbar, re-pin is required after receiving this build.
- Furthermore, if you had set Notepad by default for certain file types, you will need to re-select Notepad while opening the file type.
- As previous builds, BattlEye anti-cheat software issue persists. Microsoft has input a compatibility hold on the devices to prevent installation of the affected updates of Windows Insider Preview.
- Some Insiders encounter error code 0xc1900101 when trying to install recent builds as its setup rolls back and returns. However, update performs successfully on the following attempt.
- They are analyzing the update process hanging issue for extended periods of time when attempting to install a new build.
- Developers are also analyzing the reports of certain external USB 3.0 drives not responding and throws Start Code 10 after they’re connected.
- Some insiders inform that Optimize Drives app incorrectly reports that optimization has never run on SSD devices.
Source – Windows Experience blog.
Download Windows 10 build 19035 from here.