Enable Windows Hello PIN in Safe mode Windows 10
- At first, you need to set up Windows Hello. To do so, press Win+I together and when Settings app appears, click on Accounts.
- On the subsequent page, choose Sign-in options from the left column.
- Pass to corresponding right and choose your preferred Windows hello option for log-in.
- Now, Boot Windows 10 into Safe mode.
- After powering up, then select Update and Security.
- Choose Recovery from the left overlay and shift to right pane followed by clicking on Restart now button located beneath Advanced startup.
- When the system restarts, choose Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings > Restart.
Note – In some cases, the system may ask you to enter your BitLocker recovery key.
- After the PC restarts, you will see a list of options. Press 4 or F4 to start your PC in Safe Mode. You can also hit 5 or F5 key to use Safe Mode with Networking.
- In the end, sign in to your device with your Windows Hello PIN.